Hey friends! The Events Calendar 5.1.3 integrates with our new Virtual Events add-on, as well as improvements to Organizer and Venue pages.
This is a minor release that should be smooth sailing when updating. That said, it’s always a good idea to backup your site and test changes in a development environment before installing this on your live site, as you would with any other WordPress update.
Here are the detailed changes included in this release:
- Tweak – We have added the new filter tribe_events_filter_views_v2_plural_events_label to customize the label when using V2 calendar views.
- Fix – We now prevent a “too few arguments” error on the settings page when a URL contains a percentage character.
- Fix – The Organizer meta is not stored properly when using the ORM.
- Fix – Linked posts for Organizers and Venues correctly check if the item selected is brand new or existing when the edit link is empty, which originally showed blank “new fields.”
- Security – We removed the deprecated usage of escapeMarkup in Select2 (props to @miha.jirov for reporting this).
- Language – 1 new strings added, 112 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 1 obsoleted