Howdy friends! Events Calendar Pro 5.1.1 features updates to the calendar’s Map view when there are events without a physical location (like virtual events), so that your calendar can better reflect where events are occurring.
This is a minor release that should be smooth sailing when updating. That said, it’s always a good idea to backup your site and test changes in a development environment before installing this on your live site, as you would with any other WordPress update.
Here are the detailed changes included in this release:
- Feature – We have moved all the featured event icons to individual templates to make for easier customizing.
- Tweak – We have removed events with no venue from Map view. We allow an override via the tribe_events_pro_map_view_show_events_with_no_venue filter.
- Tweak – We now use Tribe Common to implement shortcodes for consistency with extensions requirements, which will allow for easier extension of our shortcodes with third-party developers.
- Tweak – We changed the text in the Map view tooltip when a venue has an incomplete or contains address information that cannot be mapped.
- Language – 1 new strings added, 61 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 2 obsoleted