Along with the core The Events Calendar/PRO, each of the add-ons got its own update today as well. You may recall that July’s maintenance release for Facebook Events was bare-bones; with this build, we’ve added some more substance: a few nice new features, German & Czech language files, and the elimination of a few pesky bugs are all things you can expect upon updating to 1.0.2. Read on for specifics…
Release Notes for WordPress Facebook Events 1.0.2:
Small features, UX and Content Tweaks:
- Events that have passed no longer appear on the list of importable Facebook Events.
- Photos that are attached to Facebook Events are now carried over and set as featured image on your WordPress event.
- Plugin now provides written confirmation of how many events were imported with each manual import.
- Incorporated new German translation files, courtesy of Mark Galliath.
- Incorporated new Czech translation files, courtesy of Petr Bastan.
- Deleted events no longer continue to be re-imported when auto import is enabled.
- Facebook user IDs with dashes are now accepted across the board.
- Fixed some untranslatable strings found in the 1.0.1 POT file.
Though adoption of this plugin has been a bit slower than the other add-ons, the feedback we continue to receive is positive…and we’re always looking for new ideas from the community on how we could improve it further. Got a tip or suggestion? Noticing something that could be done better or isn’t functioning like it should? Let us know over at the forums…we’re all ears.