Hey there! We just shipped a maintenance release for The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO and this release features improvements to our date picker you’re going to enjoy.
Before we jump into the changelogs, it’s worth mentioning that this round of updates is a Maintenance Release. In other words, this is a smaller update between major updates and is mostly comprised of bug fixes, tweaks, and small but meaningful improvements. It should be safe to update without breaking changes, but we always suggest backing up your site as you would with any WordPress update.
Now onto the changelogs!
The Events Calendar 4.9.11
- Fix – We fixed an issue so that the “refine date” feature for Event Aggregator works as expected.
- Fix – We resolved an issue so that all date picker formats support all of the calendar views.
- Tweak – We added the tribe_events_suppress_query_filters filter to allow suppressing Tribe__Events__Query filters. This removes a database error that shows up in all views.
- Hooks – https://docs.theeventscalendar.com/reference/since/tribe.common4.9.21/
Events Calendar PRO 4.7.9
- Fix – We resolved an issue where date picker formats other than the default setting were causing List View to always start at the first of the month.
- Tweak – We have added the tribe_events_pro_geocode_rewrite_rules filter so that Map View pagination works with past events.
- Tweak – We reduced the frequency of checking for venues that need geolocation, which improves performance in the back end.
Not Updated This Release
The following plugins have not been updated this release and will remain at the version numbers specified here: