We are excited to announce that we just shipped maintenance releases for The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO. This release features fixes for some navigation issues, including those with List View and the tribe_events shortcode, that we think you will be very excited about!
Maintenance Releases are smaller updates between major updates that are mostly comprised of bug fixes, tweaks, and small (but meaningful) improvements.
The Events Calendar 4.9.5
- Fix – We resolved multiple navigation issues, including one that caused past events to display when clicking “Next” in List View. Location filtering functionality was moved out of __construct in the Tribe__Context class.
- Fix – Both AJAX and the browser navigation (looking at you, Back button!) are working as expected for featured events, solving an issue where featured events were not showing up in month view using the tribe_events shortcode.
- Fix – We now ensure that the tribe_events shortcode respects the featured parameter on AJAX requests.
- Fix – We’ve stopped removing wpautop for Gutenberg blocks to fix spacing when content comes from the classic editor.
- Tweak – Redirection URLs have been updated for Freemius actions.
- Language – 4 new strings added, 16 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 0 obsoleted
Events Calendar Pro 4.7.5
- Fix – Featured event AJAX and browser navigation are both working as expected for all use cases.
- Fix – We ensure that the tribe_events shortcode properly handles the featured parameter on AJAX requests.
- Language – 8 new strings added, 59 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 0 obsoleted
Not Updated This Release
The following plugins have not been updated this release and will remain at the version numbers specified here: