Once you have Virtual Events installed on your website, you can connect to your Webex account and add your pre-existing Webex meetings to your events.
With The Events Calendar and WordPress you can:
- Generate Webex meetings from your WordPress dashboard in The Events Calendar plugin.
- Add existing Webex meetings by simply pasting the meeting URL into the Smart URL field in your event settings.
- Allow users to easily connect to your Webex meetings through your event pages created in The Events Calendar.
To Get Started:
- You’ll need The Events Calendar plugin installed on your WordPress site.
- Once that’s set, purchase our Virtual Events premium add-on, then install and activate the plugin.
Connecting Your Webex Account
- Navigate to Events → Settings → Integrations from the WordPress dashboard.
- Find the Webex Connection and click Add Webex Account.
- You will be redirected to Webex, where you can log in or create an account.
- From there, you can go back to your site and see that it says Refresh Connection, which means that you are already connected.
- Start automatically generating and adding your pre-existing Webex meetings!
Adding Multiple Accounts
You have the ability to add multiple Webex accounts to your site. This way, you can create Webex from different Webex accounts at the same time on your site. If you’d like to add multiple Webex accounts, you must first log out of one account in Webex before logging in to another Webex account on your site.