Ticket and RSVP blocks have arrived in Events Gutenberg 0.3.0-alpha! The new version of the extension is out in the wild and ready for you to experience ticketing events in the block editor today.
This version is compatible with:
- The Events Calendar: Version 220.127.116.11 or higher
- Gutenberg: Version 3.9.0
If this is your first time getting your hands on Gutenberg, prepare yourself with this site prep checklist.
Events Gutenberg 0.3.0-alpha Changelog
15 New Features
- RSVP block
- Tickets block
- Register ticket block to make it available in the block list
- Register PHP files to use tickets templates
- Add store for tickets plugins
- Add Tickets inside of the plugins/ directory
- Add button component to common elements
- Add action dashboard to tickets elements
- Create Available component
- Add TribePropTypes functions to check custom time format
- Add time to seconds and ms and vice versa utility
- Create <HeaderImage> component to upload / select an image from the media library
- Add CapacityTable component to render the capacity of the tickets
- Connect Tickets block with store to manage state of component
- Add Events Calendar PRO integration and make the editor take de default values from the Settings
6 New Tweaks
- Move TEC icon into a common to make it available regardless of TEC
- Move compatibility class into /tickets plugin
- Create an icons module for the plugins and shared one on common to create a set of icons
- Move most utilities from events plugin to common plugin
- Move time picker element from events plugin to common plugin
- Adjust time picker element to accept time string in hh:mm format rather than moments
1 New Fix
- Fix – Make sure meta fields are returned into the tribe_events post type when option disable_metabox_custom_fields loads the first time
Please note that just as with the Gutenberg plugin, this extension is not for use on production sites. Like Gutenberg, it should only be activated on a test site or local install.
Stay in the Loop
Check out our block editor news page for details on the latest Gutenberg developments.
You can also get the latest news, updates, and release date announcements delivered to your inbox by signing up for our newsletter.