A jam-packed update to our Events Gutenberg extension comes with features, bug fixes, and some tweaks to help keep you up to date with the latest work by our Gutenberg team.
Events Gutenberg 0.3.4-alpha is compatible with:
- The Events Calendar: Version 4.6.23 or higher
- Gutenberg: WordPress 5.0 Beta 3
If this is your first time getting your hands on Gutenberg, prepare yourself with this site prep checklist.
Events Gutenberg 0.3.4-alpha Changelog
- Feature – Attendee additional fields properly working from Blocks Editor link
- Feature – Add HOC `withSelected` that is executed when a block is on focus and when the block losses focus
- Feature – Add dynamic additional blocks present on the Gutenberg Editor
- Fix – RSVP block sets initial start and end date based on event
- Fix – Ticket block sets initial start and end date based on event
- Fix – Add `wp-editor` as dependency for scripts
- Fix – Allow ticket UI to show proper shared capacity state
- Fix – Remove `max-width` definition from Blocks Editor default for events page.
Please note that just as with the Gutenberg plugin, this extension is not for use on production sites. Like Gutenberg, it should only be activated on a test site or local install.
Stay in the Loop
Check out our block editor news page for details on the latest Gutenberg developments.
You can also get the latest news, updates, and announcements delivered to your inbox by signing up for our newsletter.