Another week and another round of updates as we prepare for WordPress 5’s release. We are still really excited to show off the new blocks for Event Tickets (and Event Tickets Plus). We hope you love them as much as we do! This week’s changelog for our Events Gutenberg extension includes 5 new fixes.
Events Gutenberg 0.3.2-alpha is compatible with:
- The Events Calendar: Version 220.127.116.11 or higher
- Gutenberg: Version 4.0.0
If this is your first time getting your hands on Gutenberg, prepare yourself with this site prep checklist.
Events Gutenberg 0.3.2-alpha Changelog
- Fix – Custom Fields a.k.a. Meta is now saving properly for Events
- Fix – Adjust vertical alignment of the price section for the classic event date time block
- Fix – Make sure the ticket block uses the currency from the ticket provider
- Fix – Header image failing to load due to Incorrect variable type on RSVP block
- Fix – Venue form is now loading correctly on the Venue block
Please note that just as with the Gutenberg plugin, this extension is not for use on production sites. Like Gutenberg, it should only be activated on a test site or local install.
Stay in the Loop
Check out our block editor news page for details on the latest Gutenberg developments.
You can also get the latest news, updates, and announcements delivered to your inbox by signing up for our newsletter.