This week’s changelog for our Events Gutenberg extension includes 8 new fixes.
Events Gutenberg 0.3.1-alpha is compatible with:
- The Events Calendar: Version 4.6.23 or higher
- Gutenberg: Version 3.9.0
If this is your first time getting your hands on Gutenberg, prepare yourself with this site prep checklist.
Events Gutenberg 0.3.1-alpha Changelog
- Fix – Make sure Classic Editor migration treats correctly Events with Tickets
- Fix – Error when multi-day toggle component was not functional
- Fix – Prevent reset of times when set for an event from time pickers
- Fix – Sync UI of datetime block and human readable input so any changes on any is reflected on the other
- Fix – Make sure meta types matches before send into the request for Tickets block
- Fix – Load Going and Not Going values on the RSVP block
- Fix – Render “Not Going” button on RSVP block conditionally
- Fix – Make sure that the event venue selection works
Please note that just as with the Gutenberg plugin, this extension is not for use on production sites. Like Gutenberg, it should only be activated on a test site or local install.
Stay in the Loop
Check out our block editor news page for details on the latest Gutenberg developments.
You can also get the latest news, updates, and announcements delivered to your inbox by signing up for our newsletter.