We’ve locked down our first pass at the new Eventbrite Ticketing add-on, and the beta is kicking off. Think you’ve got what it takes to be an early user? Jump in and help out!
The rules are simple:
- Report any bugs you find, no matter how small they may appear;
- Don’t submit feature requests, since we’re not looking for anything beyond bugs; and
- Don’t give the plugin code to anyone else.
The beta ends on December 16 (next Friday) so please don’t respond if you can’t get feedback in by that time. While anyone who makes a compelling case for why they could add value to this beta will be considered, we’re giving first priority to users who are running sites that meet any of the following criteria:
- Are internationalized (translated) for a language other than English;
- Are on one of the WP 3.3 beta release candidates; or
- Are running on a WPMU multi-site install
If you’re interested, let us know via email (not in the comments below)…it’d give you the opportunity to get your hands on the plugin before it is officially released, and would help make the finished the product a higher quality experience for everyone.